* Garmin vivoactive HR – I finally got a new watch in 2018 to replace my Garmin Forerunner 305! I love it although I’m still learning about all its functions. It only took me a couple of months to figure out how to pause and restart, lol.
* Google Play app – I use the app on phone once in awhile to keep me motivated on my runs.
* Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 – I’ve lost track of all the Brooks I’ve run in over the years. I run in PureCadence, Ravenna, Transcend, Caldera, and now Adrenaline! I still like the Caldera for hiking and trail running, although I’m thinking about trying out the Cascadia.
* Drymax Run Hyper Thin No Show Socks — I probably have a dozen pairs of these in black and white.
* New Balance Impact Shorts/Nike Legend Tight— My go-to shorts and tights. I have other pairs, but this one is my favorite! I also own capris, but I find that I typically just run in shorts when it’s over 60 and tights when it’s under.
* Trigger Point ‘The Grid’ Foam Roller— I highly recommend it this for a post-run massage!! Much cheaper than going to a massage therapist (which I also recommend doing once in awhile to really loosen up those muscles).