* Garmin Forerunner 305 (with Heart Rate Monitor) – My watch is super outdated now and looks ridiculous on my small wrist, but it still works, so I still use it! Plus, I’m not all that crazy about touch screens– especially during runs when my hands get dirty/sweaty (I swear, I don’t have a weird sweaty-hand issue or anything. Just normal levels of sweating, I think). It’s fantastic for my interval training and much easier to glance down at than a phone strapped to my arm.
* Nike Running app— I use the app whenever I’m running leisurely, but it’s not so great if I need to hit a certain pace or if I need to pause it a lot (there’s the auto-pause feature, but might lag sometimes). If I’m listening to music on my phone while I run, might as well turn on the app! Plus, it’ll allow me to do those Nike overlays for my Instagram posts, lol.
* Spotify app— I use the app on my iphone during my treadmill runs. Yes, I pay for the subscription and it’s totally worth it!
* Brooks PureCadence3– I went from PureCadence to PureCadence2. Then, during marathon training, I decided I needed more cushion for all that concrete, so I went to the Ravenna 3. I’m back to half marathons now and got my PureCadence 3’s in October 2014.
* Drymax Run Hyper Thin No Show Socks — I probably have a dozen pairs of these in black and white.
* New Balance Impact Shorts— My go-to shorts. I have other pairs, but this one is my favorite! Lightweight and comfortable.
* Trigger Point ‘The Grid’ Foam Roller— I highly recommend it this for a post-run massage!! Much cheaper than going to a massage therapist (which I also recommend doing once in awhile to really loosen up those muscles).